March 1 @ 9:00 am - December 31 @ 4:30 pm
To help the people of China and Tanzania better understand Chinese culture, the China Cultural Centre in Tanzania will be opened to the public on March 1, 2023. Friends from various fields are welcome to visit the exhibition and go to the library to read and come to the centre to watch the weekend theater.
Our centre holds different temporary exhibitions annually, and the library has over 1,000 books covering China’s history, culture, economy, etc. Later, our channel will resume weekend theater, and the schedule will be notified separately.
- Opening hours: every Monday to Friday ,morning 9:00-12:00, afternoon: 2:30-4:30 (except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, if there are major events, it will be temporarily closed)
During the weekend theater resumption, the main library is also open to the public.
- To enter the centre, you must make an appointment by phone one day in advance, and you can enter after going through the security check with your personal certificate.
- To enter the centre, you must strictly abide by the rules and regulations, and consciously cooperate with the management of the staff.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke or use open flames anywhere in the centre, and it is strictly prohibited to use illegal electrical equipment without permission.
- Silence in the centre. Please set the mobile phone to silent mode and answer the phone outside the centre hall.
- Books are only provided for indoor reading and not for borrowing. Please take care of the books and make sure that they are in good condition. If the books are damaged intentionally, compensation shall be made according to the price.
China Cultural Centre in Tanzania.
February 21, 2023.